Hire an Experienced Lawyer for Employment Law Cases
Serving the entire Oklahoma City area including Shawnee, Pottawatomie, Seminole, Lincoln, Cleveland and OKC counties.
You never have to put up with unfair treatment at work. If you are the victim of poor treatment in the workplace, HNH Law will be on your side. As an employment law attorney, we can assist in your fight against the injustice you are faced with. With years of experience in this area, we understand how to help you receive proper compensation.
How Our Attorneys Can Help
There could be many reasons to press charges in an employment situation. Knowing which ones will make a good case is easy to determine with a professional on your side. At HNH Law, we may press charges in your employment case for:
- Age discrimination
- City, state and federal issues
- Denial of religious or disabled reasonable accommodations
- Disability discrimination
- Discrimination of military service
- Drug testing
- ERISA medical use retaliation
- Government or public employees
- Interference or retaliation of Family Medical Leave Act
- Non-compete agreements
- Pension benefit use retaliation
- Race discrimination
- Refusing to break laws
- Religious discrimination
- Reporting crimes
- Sexual harassment
- Wage claims (unpaid overtime or wages)
- Whistleblower retaliation
- Workers’ comp retaliation
- Wrongful discharge after jury duty
Of course, there’s always more, and at HNH Law, we may help to ensure all your legal employment needs are met. From protection against robbery to assisting employers in making sure their contracts are enforced, we represent a wide variety of professionals.
Contact HNH Law today for help with your employment law needs in Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Shawnee, Pottawatomie, Seminole, Lincoln, Cleveland and OKC counties. With a lawyer on your side, it will be easier to navigate the ins and outs of your legal situation. Give us a call at 405-275-5242 today to get in touch with an employment or divorce lawyer.